Your message dated Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:02:37 +1000
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line evdev 1.1.2-3 package mistakenly put in testing/etch pool?
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)