Hello Brice,

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 22:53:56 Brice Goglin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> About a year ago, you reported a bug to the Debian BTS regarding Xorg
> and the ATI driver accidentally allowing UseFBDev on and off with a
> single device. Did you reproduce this problem recently? With Xorg/Etch?
> With latest xserver-xorg-core and drivers?

Unfortunately the notebook in question died during last year's aKademy, so I
cannot test if the bug is still there. Actually I considered it a feature for
a long time :)
Anyone with a standard new-world G3 iBook with the ATI driver should be able
to check this bug, but I don't know anyone near me right now.

Josef