Hi David,

Several months ago, you reported a bug to the Debian BTS regarding the
TV-input not working on our ATI board. Did you reproduce this  problem
recently? With Xorg/Etch? With latest xserver-xorg-core and drivers?

I don't know exactly how the ATI driver is involved in the TV-input and
whether it is supposed to work well. In case it matters, the TV-output
is not expected to work well (we have several bugs about that), maybe
TV-input status isn't better...

Thanks,
Brice