On 2007-0625 21:52:26, Brice Goglin wrote:
> You can grab the package at

> ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-video-ati/xserver-xorg-video-ati_6.6.192-1_powerpc.deb
> and install it with dpkg -i <filename>.deb

nope.  it hangs all the same.  I've reinstalled the system from scratch,
maybe you want all possible logs again...

> Let me know if you need more help.

I have to check again how to make it start at all (the standard install
gives me an unstartable system), but I think that these instructions were
attached to the bugreport...  hope to have time today in the afternoon
(UTC+0200)

can you possibly tell me where to find all possible kernels,
with modules?

thanks,
Mario

--
 Le rire est le propre de l'homme...,le savon aussi.