Hello Brice,

As I've mentioned on my previous mail (July 1, 2007 ) - I'm also having this
problem.
using the preferred mode didn't really helped and I'm currently returned to
the 1.7.2-4 version of xserver-xorg-video-i810 from Etch, which is working
great as it used to be.

Please let me know how or what actions I can do in order to solve this.

# lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82915G/GV/910GL
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 04)

Cheers,
Gal