Hi Brice,

I didn't succeed in producing the backtrace. I tried starting "gdb
compiz.real" and then "run --no-fbo --replace gconf". The xsession then locks
up requiring a hard reboot :-( But nothing looking like a backtrace is
displayed. Only a message about a new thread.

I also tried it from a console, setting DISPLAY but that didn't produce
anything interesting either.

David

Am Montag, 3. September 2007 schrieben Sie: