David Nusinow wrote:
> I don't think uploading to unstable is wise until all the drivers are built
> and ready. We don't have to wait on the PCI ID stuff though, I was just
> going through them anyway to get that done.

All input drivers are in experimental for Xserver 1.4.

By the way, I tried to add the PCI ID stuff to the apm driver. But its
PCI ids are not as easy to extract as in other drivers. Only one id is
defined in the driver files. The other ones (and also the first one
actually) are in /usr/include/xorg/xf86PciInfo.h, in the "Alliance
Semiconductor" section, but this section also contains one unrelated id.
I don't see any simple easy way to extract from the latter
automatically. Any idea better than the following?

sed -n -r -e 's/.*(PCI_CHIP_[A-Z0-9]+).*/\1/p' src/apm_driver.c | sort
-u | while read id ; do awk '/^#define.*'$id'/ {print $3}'
/usr/include/xorg/xf86PciInfo.h ; done

Brice