Julien Cristau schrieb:
> On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 02:15:52 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>
>> Package: xserver-xorg-input-evdev
>> Version: 1:1.2.0~git20070819-2
>> Severity: important
>>
>> As you can see from the xorg.conf, I set up a German keyboard layout.
>> After installing evdev from experimental I lost my German
>> keyboard layout (I guess its english, y is z e.g.).
>> Also, my special keys like alt+f1 dont work anymore.
>>
> Hrm.  I'm not sure why evdev is even loaded.  Did you enable input
> hotplug via hal?

Not that I know of. I actually don't know how to enable input
hotplugging via hal.
I didn't explicitly enabled it in my xorg.conf (as you can see) so I
guess it's a compiled in default.
I purged xserver-xorg-input-evdev for now to get a working keyboard
back. I'm not sure if xserver-xorg-input-all should depend on evdev
until this is fixed.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?