Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 23:13 -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
>
>> Brice Goglin wrote:
>>
>>> Josh Triplett wrote:
>>>
>>> It doesn't occur with the non-"busy" cursor?
>>>
>> Not that I've observed.  However, the normal cursor cannot hang off the top
>> edge, because it has its hot spot at the top of the cursor image.  That may
>> or
>> may not relate to the bug.
>>

> It probably does, this sounds like a bug in the radeon MergedFB code
> choosing which CRTC(s) to show the cursor on.

Josh,

There's xserver-xorg-video-ati 6.7.92 in experimental with RandR-1.2
support. Since RandR-1.2 does more and better than MergedFB, MergedFB
support has been dropped from this latest driver. Your problem might go
away then. Could you test it? You will have to upgrade to Xorg
7.3/Xserver 1.4 which were uploaded to unstable 2 days ago.

Brice