Hi,

I've pushed a debian-etchnahalf branch of the intel driver to alioth[0],
based on the current package in sid.  It's not tested yet, but it should
build.  Another option would be to work with 2.1.0 (now in testing)
instead of 2.2.1.  We'll probably have a better view of the issues with
2.2.1 in a couple of weeks, as it's still pretty new.
Feedback and testing are welcome.

Cheers,
Julien

[0] git://git.debian.org/git/users/jcristau/xserver-xorg-video-intel.git
    http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jcristau/xserver-xorg-video-intel.git