reassign 493641 xserver-xorg-video-intel
found 493641 2:2.3.2-2+lenny1
thank you

Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> This is the second time that my X server dies here, closing togheter
> everything that I was working on :-/

We have many people seeing lockups like this unfortunately, and it is
very hard to know what's going on without finding a way to reproduce the
crash.

> Section "Device"
>       Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
>       Driver          "intel"
>       BusID           "PCI:0:2:0"
>       Option          "FramebufferCompression" "false"
>       Option          "AccelMethod"           "EXA"
>       Option          "Tiling"                "on"
> #     VideoRAM        131072
> EndSection

You can try replacing EXA with XAA above, it may help.

You can also try upgrading your X packages to experimental where Xserver
1.4.99.906 and Intel 2.4.0 might be better.

Brice