Package: xserver-xorg
Version: 1:7.4+1

Hello,

After I dist-upgrade my system, the xorg runs very slow on my HP6535s
laptop. It take a relative long time when refreshing the webpage and
the desktop itself than before and it cannot run almost all 2D games
now. The kernel version is: 2.6.29.3, and the lspci result related to
the video chipset is:

===>
VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RS780M/RS780MN [Radeon
HD 3200 Graphics]
<===

and the content of my xorg.conf is:

===>
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
        Driver          "ati"
        Option          "AccelMethod"   "EXA"
        Option          "MigrationHeuristic"    "greedy"
        Option          "AccelDFS"      "true"
        Option          "EnablePageFlip"        "true"
        Option          "EnableDepthMoves"      "true"
EndSection
<===

It is said that ATI's proprietary video driver can runs without this
problem but I don't want to use it.

Thank you very much and best regards.