Julien Cristau <jcris...@debian.org> writes:

> reassign 529798 xserver-xorg-video-intel
> retitle 529798 [uxa] glyph corruption after resuming from hibernation
> kthxbye
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 20:06:15 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>
>> > After resuming from hibernation, text in iceweasel and other
>> > applications get cluttered (as shown in the screenshot below), it
>> > seems that only some fonts are affected while others are fine.
>> >
>> > http://imgur.com/arbib.png> >
>> > The problem goes away after restarting X, but that would make
>> > hibernation pointless.
>> >
>> > I have UXA enabled in my xorg.conf:
>> >
>> >   Option      "AccelMethod" "uxa"
>> >
>> > not sure if this matters.
>> >

> Well, try without it...
>
> In any case, we'll need the full X log and config.  You could also try
> to reproduce with the intel driver in experimental.
>
> Cheers,
> Julien

Sorry, I can't reproduce the bug, I tried several times, caught the bug
only once with *UXA disabled*, so I guess it's unrelated to UXA. What's
interesting is in one case I noticed slight glyph corruption to just a
few charactors and they are automatically corrected after a while.

Contents of /etc/X11/xorg.conf:

[..]

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
        Option      "NoDDC"
        Option      "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
        Option      "AccelMethod" "uxa"
        Driver      "intel"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "LVCD"
        VertRefresh 60
        DisplaySize 304 228
EndSection

Section "Screen"
   Identifier "Default Screen"
   Device     "Configured Video Device"
   Monitor    "LVCD"
   DefaultDepth     24
   SubSection "Display"
       Depth     24
       Modes     "1400x1050"
       #Virtual 1920 1080
   EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "Default Layout"
        Screen "Default Screen"
        InputDevice "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice "Configured Mouse"
        InputDevice "Alps glidepoint"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
        Option          "DontZap"               "true"
EndSection

I will send in X log when catch the bug again.