On Thursday 18 June 2009 20:11:35 Henri Valta wrote:
> Ok, I compiled mesa 7.5~rc2-1 packages from debian-experimental git
> repository. The oops is still the same, gdb backtrace follows.
> I'll look into compiling a newer ddx driver next...

With xserver-xorg-video-ati/radeon packages build from fdo git master branch,
the oops and backtrace is identical.

Now I'm trying to build the latest mesa packages using fdo git, but the old
debian directory copied from debian git seems to need some adjusting as I'm
getting issues on the install phase (trying to install some files to actual
locations, not the fakeroot ones)

-Henri