On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Julien Cristau wrote:

On Tue, Mar  2, 2010 at 16:41:01 -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:

I modified minstall.sh to update the manpage to use values that it
derives from the current system.

Obviously I only notice this after uploading the updated package, but
minstall.sh doesn't look for utmp in /var/run, which is its location
according to the FHS (which Debian mostly follows):
http://pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#VARRUNRUNTIMEVARIABLEDATA

okay (looks like I was more attentive to the Unix boxes on that patch)

Could you add that path in the next release?

I'll put out a short patch fixing this, and incorporating the XkbBell
fix (thanks).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net