On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 14:26:19 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> severity 577769 wishlist
> kthxbye

Hi Julien,
In my case, I use a laptop whose keyboard was rendered useless in X
with this update.
Thankfully I only had a small upgraded set of packages on this day so
the culprit was fairly obvious, and I was able to boot to runlevel 3
and a downgrade to the testing package got me going temporarily.

I also don't use an /etc/X11/xorg.conf, but I have a config in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ for my synaptics touchpad to enable tapping.

Please consider resetting the severity to higher than wishlist.

Regards,
Bernie