Hello,

My name is ROBIN Gerard, Ilive in France.
I am a teacher in mathematics.
I have a 486

I have discovered linux recently through
mandrake 5.3 kernel 2.0.36
I have now upgraded with kernel 2.2.9, but
I have two problems

(1) I can't compile the examples of qt in
/usr/lib/qt/examples
I've contacted qt mailing list, and I was
told to refer this problem to mandrake.

(2) I've configured correctly lyx 1.0.2 with
 kernel 2.0.36 but since I have installed
the kernel 2.2.9 I can't configure lyx.
One expert in lyx told me ( after having read
my file config.log ) that the kernel sources
are not installed correctly, whereas the
directory /usr/include/linux does not exist.
Can you help me with these two problems please?
On the otherhand in the file " changes " it gives
the address

ftp://ftp.cistron.nl/pub/people/svm/procinfo-16.tar.gz
but this address does not exist in the web.
Can you please give me some information about a
similar existing address? or can we have

procinfo-16
net-tool 1.52
NFS 2.2 beta 40

under the reference of package RPM
or can you tell me in which directory I
will be able to unarchive them if they are not
in packages RPM?

Répondre à