enfin j'ai installé xine avec les rpm

losque le press le bouton  NAV  et play ,j'ai en terminal :
 libdvdread: Can't open file VIDEO_TS.IFO.
vm: faild to read VIDEO_TS.IFO
si je press  le bouton  DVD  et play ,j'ai en terminal
 xine_play: xine open xine-ui version 0.9.8, start pos = 0, star time = 0 (sec)
 xine: cannot find input plugin for this MRL
On m'a donné un script a excuter : que veut dire la partie [HINT]
a+
Merci

[root@localhost root]# cd..
[root@localhost /]# cd home
[root@localhost home]# ./xine-check
Please be patient, this script may take a while to run...
[OUCH!!] You're running me with root permissions?
         You should definitely run xine as normal user, not root. Running it as
         root will expose you to some severe security issues.
         This script should run as the same user that you would use to run
         xine. If you run me as root (as you currently are), I cannot check
         if your real-life user has sufficient permissions...
         Unless you want to recheck something with root permissions, you should
         abort me now (press Ctrl-C) and run me from your usual account.
         press <enter> to continue...

[ good ] you're using Linux, doing specific tests
[ good ] looks like you have a /proc filesystem mounted.
[ good ] You seem to have a reasonable kernel version (2.4.8-26mdk)
[ good ] intel compatible processor, checking MTRR support
[ good ] you have MTRR support and there are some ranges set.
[ good ] found the player at /usr/bin/xine
[ good ] /usr/bin/xine is in your PATH
[ good ] found /usr/bin/xine-config in your PATH
[ good ] plugin directory /usr/lib/xine/plugins exists.
[ good ] found input plugins
[ good ] found demux plugins
[ good ] found decoder plugins
[ good ] found video_out plugins
[ good ] found audio_out plugins
[ good ] skin directory /usr/share/xine/skins exists.
[ good ] found logo in /usr/share/xine/skins
[ good ] I even found some skins.
[ good ] /dev/cdrom points to /dev/cdroms/../ide/host0/bus1/target1/lun0/cd
[ good ] /dev/dvd points to /dev/ide/host0/bus1/target1/lun0/cd
[ hint ] Your DVD drive seems not to be attached via ATAPI.
         This might be due to the use of an ide-scsi emulation.
         If you really have a SCSI DVD drive, your SCSI controller is likely
         to do perfect DMA, so there's no reason to worry about this.
         However, if you're using ide-scsi, there is a chance that DMA is
         disabled for the DVD drive. Moreover, I don't know how to enable
         DMA in that case, so you probably have to live with some performance
         loss. (FIXME: check for /proc/ide, provide solution)
         press <enter> to continue...

[ good ] found xvinfo: X-Video Extension version 2.2
[ good ] your Xv extension supports YUV overlays (improves MPEG performance)
[ good ] your Xv extension supports packed YUV overlays
[ good ] Xv ports:  YUY2 YV12 I420 UYVY
[root@localhost home]#

Vous souhaitez acquerir votre Pack ou des Services MandrakeSoft?
Rendez-vous sur "http://www.mandrakestore.com";

Répondre à