>Ipswitch, Inc. is pleased to inform you that IMail Server version
>7.0 will be released on June 27, 2001.  We wanted to share the
>news with you, our valued customer.  Some of the exciting new
>features you can expect from IMail Server 7.0 include:
>
>Will Declude JunkMail work with version 7 ?

We are under a non-disclosure with Ipswitch, so I can't disclose any
information about it that isn't public information yet.

However, what I *can* say is that we always run Declude on our live mail
server, so you can be sure that Declude is compatible with the version of
IMail that we are running.

To answer the question in another way, I wouldn't worry too much about
Declude not working with 7.0.  If it does not for some reason, we will
certainly do our best to fix any issues as quickly as possible.  It is of
course in our best interest to make sure that Declude works with 7.0 (and
any future versions).

site at http://www.declude.com .