I have a question.

I would like to be able to customize the WARN message that junkmail puts in
the header of the message.  The reason I would like to do this is so that
end users can filter based on that header, without having to enter a rule
for every test that we test a message for.

For example instead of putting "X-RBL-Warning: poor headers [40004002]", can
I make the system put in something like "X-RBL-Warning: JUNKMAIL ALERT" or
some such similar message.

That way we can just fine tune what filtering takes place on the server, if
a messages fails any tests, it adds the same header (no matter which test it
fails) and the end user filters based on that.

Thanks

site at http://www.declude.com .