>Is it possible to specify 2 different actions to take on a single failed
>test?

Although Declude JunkMail doesn't have support for multiple actions per
test, there is a workaround that will produce the same results -- you can
define two separate tests.

>For example:
>If a message fails the REVDNS test (which is pretty common, even in good
>mail), I would like to use the ALERT action to message the sender about the
>problem, but still deliver the message to me and I would also like to use
>the SUBJECT action to mark the subject line so that I know it failed the
>test.

In this case, you have a line "REVDNS revdnsexists x x 5 0" (or prior to
1.28, "REVDNS revdnsexists").  You can add a test with a different name;
for example, "REVDNS2".  To do this, add a line "REVDNS2 revdnsexists x x 0
0" (or just "REVDNS2 revdnsexists" for pre-1.28 versions).  That defines
the new test REVDNS2 that is identical to the REVDNS test.  (the "5" was
changed to a "0" so that an E-mail failing the REVDNS test won't get
weighted twice -- this is only relevant to the new weighting system).

Then, in your \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail file, you can have both
"REVDNS ALERT" (to send out the alert) and "REVDNS2 SUBJECT REVDNS:" (to
alter the subject).

site at http://www.declude.com .