That's weird, the php script sends the mail through
mail-relay.mediamonks.net (Imail 7.04), which doesn't have declude on it.
Then the mail is delivered to mail.mediamonks.net (Imail 7.04), which has
declude installed. mail.mediamonks.net adds the warning.

As I understand it mail-relay.mediamonks.net should've already added the
Message-ID header before it was passed to declude on mail.mediamonks.net.

And maybe someone on this list knows how to generate a Message-ID in php?

--
Regards,

Terrence Koeman

Technical Director/Administrator
MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.nl)

Please quote all replies in correspondence.

header,