Since Declude checks E-mail before IMail am I correct in assuming that

If an e-mail failed a Declude JM test with the Subject Action so "spam"
(or whatever) is added to the subject (but still delivered to the user) and
an IMail rule exists in the users mail directory directing e-mail where the
subject contains "spam" to somewhere else.

The IMail rule would indeed see "spam" in the subject line and redirect the
message.

Thanks
CSOnline Technical Support hours - Monday thru Saturday 7am - 1am
CSOnline Technical Support Numbers Seneca    814-677-2447
                                   Clarion   814-227-3638
                                   Meadville 814-425-1696
                                   Parker    724-399-1158
http://www.csonline.net  http://www.cshowcase.com  http://www.learncenter.com