Hello,

Has anyone written a program to help review the email in the Spam folder?
If so, where can I get a copy?

If not, last night I wrote a quick little program that lists all the email
in the Spam folder. It let's you review each email and let's you delete it
or move it back for delivery.  It's quick and dirty but if nothing else is
available and a few people are interested I would be glad to clean it up and
pass it along (free).

It's written in VB6.0 and I would be glad to include the code.

If you are interested please email me offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tom

site at http://www.declude.com .