Reply to: Tom Schwarz
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review Software on Saturday 1:28:47 PM

Thanks, Tom. It is working nicely here. It is much faster
as once you delete and confirm the focus is on the appropriate
button, so once it starts you can just keep hitting Enter
until you get to something you want to not delete. I hope
I get a lot of spam today. <g>

This is very useful.

--
Roger Heath