Good morning, all.

I have a sequence of XINHEADER lines defined in my global.cfg, many based on
suggestions from Roger Heath and others. They look something like:

XINHEADER       X-Note: Total spam weight of this E-mail is %WEIGHT%.
XINHEADER       X-Note: QueInControl: %QUEUENAME% (%NRECIPS%)
XINHEADER       X-Note: Tests failed: %testsfailed%
XINHEADER       X-Note: RDNS Real Origin: %REVDNS%[%REMOTEIP%]
XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real From: %MAILFROM%
XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real To: %ALLRECIPS%

In addition, I have several tests defined that use the WARN action and they
have $default$.junkmail lines such as:

SPAMCOP         header  X-RBL-Warning: SPAMCOP
ADULT                   header  X-RBL-Warning: Possible ADULT Content

What I'm seeing in actual message Dxxxxxxx.SMD files is a blank line between
the X-Notes and the X-RBL-Warnings, so that the X-RBL-Warnings are showing
up as visible in the delivered messages. Is this a glitch, or have I done
something incorrect in my setups?

--

John Shacklett

www.continentaloffice.com