I like these, too.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] DSN:Naming body headers

How about

BODYHEADER
BODYFOOTER

Stu

(http://www.declude.com)]

>---
>
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
>site at http://www.declude.com .

-
CSOnline Technical Support hours - Monday thru Saturday 7am - 1am
CSOnline Technical Support Numbers Seneca    814-677-2447
                                   Clarion   814-227-3638
                                   Meadville 814-425-1696
                                   Parker    724-399-1158
http://www.csonline.net  http://www.cshowcase.com