Either my situation is different, or I'm not understanding.  Let's say my
domain is example.com with an MX of mail.example.com and a reverse DNS of
1.1.1.1.in-addr.arpa mail.example.com.  Great, works and is RFC compliant.
My customer, a virtual host on my Imail server, is customerexample.com, with
an MX of mail.customerexample.com and no reverse DNS.

I can't solve the reverse DNS issue for mail.customerexample.com.  I guess I
have to change the MX to mail.example.com, my server.  Is this correct?

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .