> Could I solve the multi-day problem by concatenating the logs
> together, then running Delog?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't.
Let me know how it works out.

Here is a sample batch file to combine the Declude log files into one:
@echo off
C:
CD\IMAIL\SPOOL
copy DEC*.LOG TOTAL.LOG
EXIT

Run Delog on the total log file, it may take a while.
What I can do is add a feature to the configuration file
to tell Delog to look for a specific weekly log file.
This would override the default daily log.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .