-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles Frolick
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Console

Scott,

I know it's probably a lot easier said than done, but, since the console
app
already works as a psudo service for HiJack to count relays, you could
use
the same type of communication lines to make it an NT service with a
seperate monitor app (which would work in terminal server), and maybe
throw
in a relay count reset button for us HiJack users. <G>

Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.