>What ahould the affect be on Declude if there were a large number (hundreds,
>thousands) of individual user.junkmail files.

It is unlikely that that would cause a problem.  Declude doesn't have a
hard-coded limit on the number of user.junkmail files, and Windows takes
care of the caching well enough that performance shouldn't be an issue.

The only issue I can think of is if there are so many files in one
directory that Windows slows down on access of the directory (500 to 1,000
or so files per directory).  Lots of people have directories that large and
don't experience noticeable slowdowns, so I doubt that would be an issue
either.

site at http://www.declude.com .