Ok, now I'm confused.  Are you saying then that even though all the machines in my
network are assigned IP addresses via DHCP, that I have to have each of those
address resolve to something in the reverse DNS?  I think most people would only
list servers, not workstations in DNS.  I don't even have them listed in the
primary.

We are getting the error on every piece of internal mail that originates from a
user on our network.

--
Susan Duncan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])              TEL:(613) 231-SIRC x225
Director of Computer Operations, SIRC       FAX:(613) 231-3739

site at http://www.declude.com .