[NOTE: Your mail server [216.88.36.96] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All Internet
hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS entry will
cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]

[NOTE: Your mail server [216.88.36.96] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All Internet
hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS entry will
cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]

I think the point is that the case law is now moving in the right
direction along with the legislation... Eventually, maybe soon, the
fines and other legal rammifications of spamming will begin to make it
less palatable. Certainly this won't stop all spam, since it can always
move overseas, but it will change the shape of the playing field.

_M