-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help with some headers.

>(127.0.0.4) 204.127.131.29 is DNSbl listed. by xbl.selwerd.cx
>
>www.onesitemarket.com
>AT&T signed a pink contract
>hosting proxy.4esc.net
>please see http://selwerd.cx/xbl/
>this is not a list of open relays
>
>What is a pink contract and the hosting proxy mean.

Going to Google and entering "pink contract" shows
http://news.com.com/2100-1023-248211.html?legacy=cnet as the first
entry.  It describes a pink contract as one "in which an ISP signs a
special provision permitting a client to send spam or put up spam-related
Web sites."

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .