-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bill Landry
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 3:17 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] HELP: I just got listed on ORDB

What he said is that "relay for addresses" and "no relay" are the only
two
options that protect your mail server from being an open relay--the
other
options do not.  You can use the "no relay" option if you are using SMTP
Auth, otherwise, "relay for addresses" is the way to go.

Bill