How about the message is held in the usual place (spam folder)...
Cleanup is a separate function, perhaps a scheduled job to remove older
(30day +) messages from the folder. Declude would intercept a response
message and move the referenced message by queue file name either to the
spool or to nowhere (deleted).

For security, a one-time hash of somekind would be encoded into the
prompt message and would have to be received in the response. Bad
control messages would have to prompt somebody in order to catch hack
attempts.

_M

http://www.declude.com .

-----
CSOnline Technical Support hours - Monday thru Saturday 7am - 1am
CSOnline Technical Support Numbers Seneca    814-677-2447
                                   Clarion   814-227-3638
                                   Meadville 814-425-1696
                                   Parker    724-399-1158
http://www.csonline.net  http://www.cshowcase.com