I'm using 5.5 too and after a short delay I se one line down near
the bottom of the table and a couple of timeout rows at the very
bottom.

I also get a JavaScript error on the front page:
   Line 6
   Error: 'document.fm.domain' is null or not an object

I've used this before and don't remember this error or results.

Terry Fritts

site at http://www.declude.com .