-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 3:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Help with HEADER message

>My current HEADER action prints this to the top of the email body.
>
><####### WARNING ####### This email was scanned and could be SPAM! If you
>feel that this message is SPAM please forward the email
>and all header information to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and request that the
>sender be blocked.> Error Messages = BADHEADERS, BADHEADERS2,
>WEIGHT10   Begin Message:
>

>How can I format this so I can get it to look like this...
>
>#################################
>#           WARNING             #

You can use "%CR%" in the \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail file to insert
a carriage return and linefeed at the end of each line, like:

         WEIGHT10        HEADER  ###########%CR%#    WARNING

However, the header is limited to about 1,000 characters, so you may not be
able to fit everything you want.

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .