Tom I'd like to see the KFROM file if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks-
STEVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 9:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Config & Junk FILES

If anyone is curious, we have been using the following setup
without catching any legitimate messages for more than 2 months.
We have reviewed every single message on HOLD and found each one
to be SPAM. (at least by our standards)  Feel free to cut and
paste any of the following information provided below.

Keep in mind that the following methods we chose do not eliminate
100% percent of the spam, but it certainly takes a load off.

Sample CFG file
OSSRC                   ip4r  relays.osirusoft.com      127.0.0.4       5
0
OSSMART         ip4r  relays.osirusoft.com      127.0.0.5       5       0
SPAMCOP         ip4r    bl.spamcop.net                  127.0.0.2       5
0

MAILFROM        envfrom x       x       5       0
BADHEADERS      badheaders      x       x       5       0
SPAMHEADERS     spamheaders     x       x       5       0

KFROM           fromfile        d:\imail\declude\fromfile.txt   x       5
0

WEIGHT10        weight  x       x       10      0

Sample Junk file
WEIGHT10        HOLD or DELETE (your preference)
OSSRC           WARN
OSSOFT  WARN
SPAMCOP WARN
MAILFROM        WARN
BADHEADERS      WARN
SPAMHEADERS     WARN
PERCENT HOLD
KFROM           HOLD

If you need a list of addresses for the KFROM file, just let me
know and I will post it in another e-mail.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .