I'm not getting any spam tests other than SPAMHEADERS, BADHEADERS, and
ROUTING to work. If I set the log level to HIGH, I start to notice the
following log entries:

05/02/2002 09:52:42 Q4445122 NOTE: Did not succeed in getting MX/A
record for mgtamer.com.

mgtamer.com is my domain but there is also a similar entry in the log
file for any other domain.

What is not setup correctly?

Thanks.

Hank

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses.]
[MGT of America, Inc.]

site at http://www.declude.com .