>One of our developer created a vb program to send mail using our smtp
>server but the mail failed the BADHEADERS spam test. Can anyone please
>give me more info on the BADHEADERS spam test or how to rectify this ?

To find out, you need to find the code that Declude JunkMail assigned the
E-mail (such as "80200202"). If you use the WARN action, this will appear
in the E-mail headers. Otherwise, you will need to look in the log file.

You can look up the code using the "BADHEADERS lookup" at
www.declude.com/tools . The most common reason an E-mail will fail the
BADHEADERS test is because it is missing a Date: header (or has no time
zone or an incorrect time zone). This is illegal, and will often cause
E-mail to get "lost" on a server or mail client.

site at http://www.declude.com .