We're testing it right now and it works well.

The only problem that I've seen (and this isn't a Junkmail problem) is
that there's no way in Imail to set a max message size for a front end
server. On our Exchange server we set the max message size to 3mb so
when the inbound message hits Imail, it tries to forward to Exchange.
Exchange won't let it in so it sites in the iMail queue and doesn't
bounce back to the original sender.

site at http://www.declude.com .