Howdy to all.

I know this isn't an IMail support list, but perhaps someone can shed some light on this situation . . .

I upgraded from IMail 6.06 to IMail 7.1 HF1 a few days ago.  Since then, my spool directory has grown by leaps and bounds.  It normally runs between 300 and 500 files (I think).  Yesterday evening it was at about 1500.  Earlier this afternoon it passed 2800.  Now it's about 2750.  I've moved (a few) files older than 3 days out of the queue, it didn't make any difference -- spool keeps growing.  They look like normal T, D, and Q files dated within the last three days, but why are there so many???  I'm not getting any specific complaints about undelivered or missing mail from my users.

I am running Declude JunkMail and Virus.  Perhaps the extra processing is putting too much of a load on the server?  Per WhatsUp, SMTP and/or HTTP (WebMail) keeps bouncing up and down, but the services never actually fail.  SMTP and POP3 are a touch sluggish in my OE, but they do work.  WebMessaging has also been a touch flaky, and there were a few complaints from users yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon I changed my default $junkmail$.config to HOLD on WEIGHT30.  I do think the spool started growing *before* that change, but in case I'm mistaken and it was after, would there be any connection??

Thanks!

Glenn Z.