Hi All,

 Sorry for the cross post. Over the past weekend I have noticed more people
having difficulties receiving mail from AOL. Looking in my logs it connects
but shows nothing else. They can send mail to AOL just fine but receiving it
goes into space. Has anyone else see any AOL mail problems this weekend?
Running Imail v6.06 with Win2k AS. Never had a problem until this past
weekend. Nothing has changed here.

Jeff

TymeWyse Internet
P.O.Box 84 - 583 N. Main St., Canyonville, OR 97417
tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]