From: Craig Gittens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 10:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT Cold Fusion log parser

Anyone ever wrote a cold fusion log parser for dec####.log files? I am
thinking of one that will easily search for entries like WEIGHTXX test and
return all the info for the particular Q#######(or more in Imail7) file.

Craig.

Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You
can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .