>Is it safe to assume that in the Word Filter file (1.56 beta) similar to
>the configuration files blank lines are permitted?

Yes.  Blank lines and lines beginning with a "#" are allowed.

>Also is # sign depict comments in the filter file as well?  Hate to
>experiment with a live system.

No -- it won't work in the filter file (if it is in there, Declude JunkMail
will look for the "#" in the E-mail as well as the actual filter you want,
making it highly unlikely that the filter will match).

site at http://www.declude.com .