>Recently we are noticing a higher incidents of mail coming to us from the
>backup mail server.  This is hosted elsewhere but somehow the SPAM'ers are
>sending e-Mail to that server to come to us.  I think they probably think
>that we have that server in a WhiteList, therefore it will come through.

That is becoming a more common trick of spammers.  For those that don't
know, you can get around this in Declude JunkMail by adding a line in the
format "IPBYPASS 192.168.112.1" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file,
which will scan the mail as if Declude JunkMail was running on the backup
mailserver.

>Now the question:  Can we add a weigh to the address used in the To List?

I don't think that is currently possible.  Why would you want to do that,
though?

site at http://www.declude.com .