>Would this be proper syntax of the new features?
>
>REMOTEIP        8       IS              218.17.92.184
>REVDNS          8       ENDSWITH        .are.net

Yes, that is the correct syntax.  "IS" looks for an exact match (so
"REMOTEIP 8 IS 218.17.92." would never catch anything, since an IP address
will never be just "218.17.92.").  "ENDSWITH" looks for a match at the end
of a string, so "REVDNS 8 ENDSWITH .are.net" would match "spamhost.are.net"
but not "we.are.net.citizens.that.do.not.spam".

site at http://www.declude.com .