From: Bill Landry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 5:42 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] REMOTEIP feature question

Scott, I haven't tried this feature yet, but I was wondering if the REMOTEIP
feature will follow the IPBYPASS and HOP settings and ignore our mail
gateway ip addresses?  These new features are really cool and add nice
functionality to the overall filter capabilities.

Thanks,

Bill

site at http://www.declude.com .

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Pointshare's Virus Scanning Service]

site at http://www.declude.com .