I have been looking back through my email trying to catch up and have
noticed a few messages related to spamreview.  As the developer I have no
problem with this software being discussed here but would prefer all problem
related issues be directed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Not that it bothers me
for others to see the problems but I'm sure Scott would rather not clutter
this group with issues he has no control over.  When I get busy I don't
check these messages every day.  I check [EMAIL PROTECTED] every 5
minutes.

Several have reported problems and new feature possibilities.  I have fixed
most the programs the same or next day or already had a fix and was testing
it when someone else reported it.  The current version is 1.0.45.  Click
File/Check For Program Updates to download this version.  It fixes major
problems with lockups.

Current Issues:

1.  The web site stinks and I need to do a better job keeping it up to date.

2.  Yes, there is an issue with the kill.lst file.  As one pointed out, it's
working for me so it's hard to debug.  Several have provided information but
so far nothing has worked.  I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

3.  There is a problem with the Out Of Office mode where it does not filter
all the messages.  I will fix this as soon as I can.  For now when you come
out of Out Of Office mode Apply Filters before you start to delete email.

site at http://www.declude.com .